This page is about Adobe AIR for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Adobe AIR from your systemAdobe Systems Incorporated
. More information on Adobe Systems Incorporated can be found here
. Usually the Adobe AIR application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Adobe AIR's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. The program's main executable file is named Adobe AIR Updater.exe and occupies 99.88 KB (102272 bytes).
Adobe AIR installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 336.63 KB (344704
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (126.38 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (99.88 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (52.38 KB)
- template.exe (58.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20680
of Adobe AIR. Click on the links below for other Adobe AIR versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Adobe AIR you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were found:
The files below remain on your disk by Adobe AIR when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat Reader DC\Reader\AIR
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat Reader DC\Reader\AIR\nppdf32.dll
Adobe AIR is an application marketed by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Frequently, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to erase Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Adobe AIR or simply activate the Search field and type in "Adobe AIR". The Adobe AIR application will be found automatically. After you click Adobe AIR in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Adobe AIR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Adobe AIR.
8. After uninstalling Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Adobe AIR that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Adobe AIR in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-17 07:50:31.040