This page is about Adobe AIR for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Adobe AIR from your systemAdobe Systems Incorporated
. More information on Adobe Systems Incorporated can be found here
. Usually the Adobe AIR application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Adobe AIR's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. The program's main executable file is named Adobe AIR Updater.exe and occupies 99.88 KB (102272 bytes).
Adobe AIR installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 336.63 KB (344704
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (126.38 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (99.88 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (52.38 KB)
- template.exe (58.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20680
of Adobe AIR. Click on the links below for other Adobe AIR versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Adobe AIR you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were found:
The files below remain on your disk by Adobe AIR when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat Reader DC\Reader\AIR
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CS6ServiceManager\StageManager\Debug\META-INF\AIR
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CS6ServiceManager\StageManager\Release\META-INF\AIR
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat Reader DC\Reader\AIR\nppdf32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat Reader DC\Reader\AIR\nppdf32.PTB
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CS6ServiceManager\StageManager\Debug\META-INF\AIR\application.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CS6ServiceManager\StageManager\Debug\META-INF\AIR\hash
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CS6ServiceManager\StageManager\Release\META-INF\AIR\application.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CS6ServiceManager\StageManager\Release\META-INF\AIR\hash
Adobe AIR is an application marketed by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Frequently, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to erase Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Adobe AIR or simply click the Search field and type in "Adobe AIR". If it is installed on your PC the Adobe AIR program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Adobe AIR in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Adobe AIR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Adobe AIR.
8. After uninstalling Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Adobe AIR that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Adobe AIR in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-17 07:50:31.040