You can find on this page details on how to remove Adobe AIR for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Adobe AIR from your systemAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Additional info about Adobe Systems Incorporated can be found here
. Adobe AIR is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. Adobe AIR's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. The application's main executable file is labeled Adobe AIR Updater.exe and it has a size of 100.85 KB (103272 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Adobe AIR. They take 339.70 KB (347848
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (127.35 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (100.85 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (53.49 KB)
- template.exe (58.00 KB)
The current page applies to Adobe AIR version 126.96.36.19920
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Adobe AIR:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR is an application marketed by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Adobe AIR from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Adobe AIR or simply activate the Search field and type in "Adobe AIR". If it exists on your system the Adobe AIR program will be found automatically. After you click Adobe AIR in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Adobe AIR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Adobe AIR.
8. After uninstalling Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe AIR which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Adobe AIR supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-07 10:27:50.237