This info is about Adobe AIR for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Adobe AIR from your systemAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Open here
for more information on Adobe Systems Incorporated. Usually the Adobe AIR application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Adobe AIR by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Adobe AIR Updater.exe is the Adobe AIR's main executable file and it takes approximately 100.38 KB (102784 bytes) on disk.
Adobe AIR contains of the executables below. They take 338.13 KB (346240
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (126.88 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (100.38 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (52.38 KB)
- template.exe (58.50 KB)
The current page applies to Adobe AIR version 126.96.36.19950
only. For other Adobe AIR versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR is a program marketed by the software company Adobe Systems Incorporated. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Adobe AIR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Adobe AIR or simply activate the Search field and type in "Adobe AIR". The Adobe AIR program will be found very quickly. After you select Adobe AIR in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Adobe AIR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Adobe AIR.
8. After removing Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Adobe AIR which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Adobe AIR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Adobe AIR in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-19 16:05:00.540