Adobe AIR is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Adobe AIR from your computerAdobe Systems Incorporated
. More information on Adobe Systems Incorporated can be seen here
. Usually the Adobe AIR program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Adobe AIR is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. The program's main executable file is called Adobe AIR Updater.exe and it has a size of 94.50 KB (96768 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Adobe AIR. They take an average of 332.81 KB (340800
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (127.16 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (94.50 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (53.16 KB)
- template.exe (58.00 KB)
This info is about Adobe AIR version 184.108.40.2066
alone. For other Adobe AIR versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Adobe AIR you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Adobe AIR from your computer:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Adobe AIR:
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR.dll
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR.vch
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe Root Certificate.cer
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\AdobeCP15.dll
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\airappinstaller.exe
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\digest.s
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\NPSWF32.dll
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\setup.swf
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\stylesNative.swf
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\template.exe
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\template.msi
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Thawte Root Certificate.cer
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\WebKit.dll
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\WebKit\LGPL License.txt
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\WebKit\Notice WebKit.txt
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\setup.msi
Adobe AIR is an application released by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to remove Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Adobe AIR from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Adobe AIR or simply click the Search feature and type in "Adobe AIR". The Adobe AIR application will be found automatically. After you click Adobe AIR in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Adobe AIR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Adobe AIR.
8. After uninstalling Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Adobe AIR which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe AIR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Adobe AIR supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:15:06.677