This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Adobe AIR for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Adobe AIR from your PCAdobe Systems Incorporated
. You can find out more on Adobe Systems Incorporated or check for application updates here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Adobe AIR by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Adobe AIR Updater.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 94.50 KB (96768 bytes) on disk.
Adobe AIR contains of the executables below. They take 332.81 KB (340800
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (127.16 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (94.50 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (53.16 KB)
- template.exe (58.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Adobe AIR version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find here a few links to other Adobe AIR releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Adobe AIR we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Adobe AIR:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Adobe AIR:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\AdobeCP15.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\airappinstaller.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\NPSWF32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\template.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\template.msi
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\WebKit.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\setup.msi
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Adobe\Adobe AIR
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Adobe AIR
Adobe AIR is an application by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Adobe AIR from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Adobe AIR or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Adobe AIR". The Adobe AIR program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Adobe AIR in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Adobe AIR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Adobe AIR.
8. After removing Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Adobe AIR that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe AIR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Adobe AIR supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:08:34.640