This info is about Adobe AIR for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Adobe AIR from your systemAdobe Systems Incorporated
. You can read more on Adobe Systems Incorporated or check for application updates here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Adobe AIR is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. The application's main executable file is titled Adobe AIR Updater.exe and occupies 94.50 KB (96768 bytes).
Adobe AIR installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 332.81 KB (340800
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (127.16 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (94.50 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (53.16 KB)
- template.exe (58.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Adobe AIR version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below info on other releases of Adobe AIR:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Adobe AIR.Folders remaining:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Adobe AIR:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 10.0\Reader\AIR
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 10.0\Reader\AIR\nppdf32.dll
Additional values that you should clean:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Adobe\Adobe AIR
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Adobe AIR Updater_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Adobe AIR Updater_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Adobe AIR
Adobe AIR is an application by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Adobe AIR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Adobe AIR or simply click the Search field and type in "Adobe AIR". The Adobe AIR app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Adobe AIR in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Adobe AIR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Adobe AIR.
8. After removing Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe AIR which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Adobe AIR supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:07:53.463