Adobe AIR is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Adobe AIR from your computerAdobe Systems Incorporated
. You can read more on Adobe Systems Incorporated or check for application updates here
. Adobe AIR is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove Adobe AIR by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Adobe AIR Updater.exe is the Adobe AIR's main executable file and it takes approximately 94.50 KB (96768 bytes) on disk.
Adobe AIR is comprised of the following executables which occupy 332.81 KB (340800
bytes) on disk:
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (127.16 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (94.50 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (53.16 KB)
- template.exe (58.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1243
of Adobe AIR. Click on the links below for other Adobe AIR versions:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Adobe AIR:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Adobe AIR when you uninstall it:
Usually the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Orbit\icon\Adobe AIR.ico
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Software Informer\cache\icons\Adobe AIR.ico
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Adobe\Adobe AIR
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Adobe AIR
Adobe AIR is a program released by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Adobe AIR from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Adobe AIR or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Adobe AIR". If it exists on your system the Adobe AIR app will be found automatically. After you select Adobe AIR in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Adobe AIR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Adobe AIR.
8. After removing Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe AIR that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Adobe AIR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Adobe AIR in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:24:11.387