Adobe AIR is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Adobe AIR from your computerAdobe Systems Incorporated
. You can read more on Adobe Systems Incorporated or check for application updates here
. Adobe AIR is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove Adobe AIR by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Adobe AIR Updater.exe is the Adobe AIR's main executable file and it takes approximately 94.50 KB (96768 bytes) on disk.
Adobe AIR is comprised of the following executables which occupy 332.81 KB (340800
bytes) on disk:
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (127.16 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (94.50 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (53.16 KB)
- template.exe (58.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.523
of Adobe AIR. Click on the links below for other Adobe AIR versions:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Adobe AIR:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Adobe AIR when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat Reader DC\Reader\AIR
Usually the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat Reader DC\Reader\AIR\nppdf32.dll
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Adobe\Adobe AIR
Adobe AIR is a program released by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Adobe AIR from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Adobe AIR or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Adobe AIR". If it exists on your system the Adobe AIR app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Adobe AIR in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Adobe AIR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Adobe AIR.
8. After removing Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe AIR that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Adobe AIR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Adobe AIR in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:24:11.387