This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Adobe AIR for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Adobe AIR from your systemAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Adobe Systems Incorporated. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Adobe AIR. The application's main executable file is titled Adobe AIR Updater.exe and its approximative size is 99.88 KB (102272 bytes).
Adobe AIR is comprised of the following executables which occupy 336.63 KB (344704
bytes) on disk:
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (126.38 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (99.88 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (52.38 KB)
- template.exe (58.00 KB)
This info is about Adobe AIR version 184.108.40.20650
only. For other Adobe AIR versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR is an application offered by the software company Adobe Systems Incorporated. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Adobe AIR from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Adobe AIR or simply click the Search field and type in "Adobe AIR". The Adobe AIR application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Adobe AIR in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Adobe AIR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Adobe AIR.
8. After removing Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Adobe AIR that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe AIR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Adobe AIR in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-27 03:28:40.113