AMD Fuel is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemAMD
. Go over here
where you can get more info on AMD. Click on http://www.AMD.com
to get more facts about AMD Fuel on AMD's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file has a size of 357.00 KB (365568 bytes) on disk and is titled Fuel.Service.exe.
AMD Fuel installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 357.00 KB (365568
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (357.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0524.2352.41027
of AMD Fuel. For more AMD Fuel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application by AMD. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to uninstall AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AMD Fuel from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". The AMD Fuel application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AMD Fuel in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Fuel by AMD from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by AMD is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Fuel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:17:12.393