You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove AMD Fuel for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCAMD
. Open here
where you can find out more on AMD. You can get more details about AMD Fuel at http://www.AMD.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. AMD Fuel's main file takes about 357.00 KB (365568 bytes) and its name is Fuel.Service.exe.
AMD Fuel contains of the executables below. They occupy 357.00 KB (365568
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (357.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0428.1458.25003
of AMD Fuel. For more AMD Fuel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program offered by AMD. Some users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD Fuel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". The AMD Fuel program will be found very quickly. After you select AMD Fuel in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Fuel by AMD from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by AMD is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Fuel supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-07 18:04:25.520