This page contains complete information on how to uninstall AMD Fuel for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCAMD
. You can find out more on AMD or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.AMD.com
if you want to read more on AMD Fuel on AMD's page. AMD Fuel is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, subject to the user's decision. The program's main executable file is named Fuel.Service.exe and it has a size of 336.00 KB (344064 bytes).
The executable files below are part of AMD Fuel. They take an average of 336.00 KB (344064
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Fuel version 2011.0401.2259.39449
only. Click on the links below for other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application marketed by the software company AMD. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD Fuel or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel app will be found very quickly. After you select AMD Fuel in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Fuel by AMD from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by AMD is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Fuel supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 21:23:15.593