You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall AMD Fuel for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemAMD
. Additional info about AMD can be seen here
. You can get more details on AMD Fuel at http://www.AMD.com
. Usually the AMD Fuel program is installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. AMD Fuel's main file takes around 357.00 KB (365568 bytes) and is named Fuel.Service.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in AMD Fuel. They take 357.00 KB (365568
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (357.00 KB)
This page is about AMD Fuel version 2011.1214.425.7801
alone. Click on the links below for other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program by AMD. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase AMD Fuel from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AMD Fuel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AMD Fuel in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD Fuel by AMD from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by AMD is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Fuel in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 15:28:47.450