You can find below detailed information on how to remove AMD Fuel for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerAMD
. Open here
for more details on AMD. You can get more details about AMD Fuel at http://www.AMD.com
. AMD Fuel is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The application's main executable file occupies 357.00 KB (365568 bytes) on disk and is called Fuel.Service.exe.
The executables below are part of AMD Fuel. They take an average of 357.00 KB (365568
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (357.00 KB)
This web page is about AMD Fuel version 2011.0512.1812.30806
alone. Click on the links below for other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application released by the software company AMD. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AMD Fuel or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AMD Fuel in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Fuel by AMD from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by AMD is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Fuel in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 05:25:45.603