You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove AMD Fuel for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemAMD
. More data about AMD can be seen here
. Further information about AMD Fuel can be found at http://www.AMD.com
. AMD Fuel is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. Fuel.Service.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with AMD Fuel. They take about 525.94 KB (538560
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
- AMD Reservation Manager.exe (189.94 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Fuel version 2010.1208.2156.39317
alone. For more AMD Fuel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program marketed by AMD. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AMD Fuel from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD Fuel or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". The AMD Fuel program will be found automatically. When you click AMD Fuel in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Fuel by AMD from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by AMD is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Fuel in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-13 13:38:56.380