This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall AMD Fuel for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerAMD
. More information about AMD can be read here
. Please open http://www.AMD.com
if you want to read more on AMD Fuel on AMD's web page. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The application's main executable file occupies 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) on disk and is called Fuel.Service.exe.
AMD Fuel is composed of the following executables which occupy 525.94 KB (538560
bytes) on disk:
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
- AMD Reservation Manager.exe (189.94 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.1207.2154.39270
of AMD Fuel. You can find below a few links to other AMD Fuel releases:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program marketed by the software company AMD. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD Fuel with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Fuel or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AMD Fuel in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD Fuel by AMD from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by AMD is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Fuel supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-18 08:02:12.833