AMD Fuel is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCAMD
. Go over here
for more details on AMD. You can see more info on AMD Fuel at http://www.AMD.com
. AMD Fuel is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option. Fuel.Service.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 357.00 KB (365568 bytes) on disk.
AMD Fuel is comprised of the following executables which take 357.00 KB (365568
bytes) on disk:
- Fuel.Service.exe (357.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0810.604.8985
of AMD Fuel. You can find here a few links to other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program marketed by AMD. Some users want to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel application will be found automatically. After you click AMD Fuel in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD Fuel by AMD from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by AMD is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Fuel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 16:13:17.377