This web page contains complete information on how to remove AMD Fuel for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerAMD
. Additional info about AMD can be found here
. You can get more details on AMD Fuel at http://www.AMD.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. Fuel.Service.exe is the AMD Fuel's main executable file and it occupies close to 357.00 KB (365568 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in AMD Fuel. They take 546.94 KB (560064
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (357.00 KB)
- AMD Reservation Manager.exe (189.94 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0308.2325.42017
of AMD Fuel. You can find below info on other releases of AMD Fuel:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application offered by the software company AMD. Some people decide to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AMD Fuel from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel program will be found very quickly. When you click AMD Fuel in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Fuel by AMD from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by AMD is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Fuel in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-20 01:01:07.753