AMD Fuel is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemAMD
. More data about AMD can be read here
. More information about the software AMD Fuel can be seen at http://www.AMD.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The application's main executable file occupies 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is titled CCC.exe.
The following executables are installed together with AMD Fuel. They take about 7.03 MB (7373992
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (626.66 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (285.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0505.135.941
of AMD Fuel. For other AMD Fuel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program by the software company AMD. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove AMD Fuel from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel app will be found very quickly. After you click AMD Fuel in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Fuel by AMD from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by AMD is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Fuel in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-08-25 12:54:29.217