AMD Fuel is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerAMD
. More info about AMD can be seen here
. You can read more about about AMD Fuel at http://www.AMD.com
. Usually the AMD Fuel application is installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file occupies 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) on disk and is called Fuel.Service.exe.
The following executable files are contained in AMD Fuel. They take 336.00 KB (344064
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
This data is about AMD Fuel version 2011.0607.2212.38019
only. You can find below a few links to other AMD Fuel releases:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application offered by AMD. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY way to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD Fuel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AMD Fuel in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Fuel by AMD from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by AMD is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Fuel in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 10:53:01.847