This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall AMD Fuel for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemAMD
. More information on AMD can be found here
. Please open http://www.AMD.com
if you want to read more on AMD Fuel on AMD's web page. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). Fuel.Service.exe is the AMD Fuel's main executable file and it occupies approximately 357.00 KB (365568 bytes) on disk.
AMD Fuel installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 357.00 KB (365568
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (357.00 KB)
This web page is about AMD Fuel version 2011.0705.1115.18310
alone. You can find below info on other releases of AMD Fuel:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program by the software company AMD. Some people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AMD Fuel in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Fuel by AMD from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by AMD is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Fuel in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 13:48:10.683