AMD Fuel is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemAMD
. Further information on AMD can be seen here
. Click on http://www.AMD.com
to get more info about AMD Fuel on AMD's website. AMD Fuel is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Fuel.Service.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 357.00 KB (365568 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with AMD Fuel. They take about 357.00 KB (365568
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (357.00 KB)
This info is about AMD Fuel version 2011.0511.2322.40127
only. Click on the links below for other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application by the software company AMD. Some computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete AMD Fuel from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". The AMD Fuel program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AMD Fuel in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD Fuel by AMD from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by AMD is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Fuel supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-05 22:35:16.760