AMD Fuel is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCAMD
. Further information on AMD can be found here
. Please open http://www.AMD.com
if you want to read more on AMD Fuel on AMD's page. Usually the AMD Fuel program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Fuel.Service.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 357.00 KB (365568 bytes) on disk.
AMD Fuel installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 546.94 KB (560064
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (357.00 KB)
- AMD Reservation Manager.exe (189.94 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Fuel version 2011.0406.912.14636
only. For other AMD Fuel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program released by AMD. Some people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Fuel with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD Fuel or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel program will be found automatically. When you select AMD Fuel in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Fuel by AMD from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by AMD is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Fuel in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-14 00:26:22.423