AMD Fuel is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemAMD
. Further information on AMD can be seen here
. You can read more about on AMD Fuel at http://www.AMD.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). Fuel.Service.exe is the AMD Fuel's main executable file and it takes circa 357.00 KB (365568 bytes) on disk.
AMD Fuel is composed of the following executables which occupy 357.00 KB (365568
bytes) on disk:
- Fuel.Service.exe (357.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0510.2253.39279
of AMD Fuel. You can find below a few links to other AMD Fuel releases:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program released by the software company AMD. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Fuel with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AMD Fuel in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Fuel by AMD from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by AMD is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Fuel in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 21:20:56.607