This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall AMD Fuel for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerAMD
. Check out here
where you can find out more on AMD. More details about AMD Fuel can be seen at http://www.AMD.com
. AMD Fuel is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, subject to the user's choice. Fuel.Service.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 343.70 KB (351944 bytes) on disk.
AMD Fuel contains of the executables below. They take 343.70 KB (351944
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (343.70 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Fuel version 2011.0309.2206.39672
only. Click on the links below for other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application marketed by AMD. Some users decide to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Fuel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". The AMD Fuel app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AMD Fuel in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Fuel by AMD from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by AMD is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Fuel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 14:17:23.783