AMD Fuel is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerAMD
. Further information on AMD can be seen here
. Click on http://www.AMD.com
to get more info about AMD Fuel on AMD's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is called CCC.exe and occupies 292.00 KB (299008 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in AMD Fuel. They take 3.37 MB (3535360
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (287.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This data is about AMD Fuel version 2011.0630.16.41755
alone. You can find below info on other releases of AMD Fuel:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application marketed by AMD. Some people choose to remove this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase AMD Fuel from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD Fuel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AMD Fuel in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Fuel by AMD from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by AMD is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Fuel in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-05 05:29:15.750