AMD Fuel is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCAMD
. More info about AMD can be read here
. More information about the software AMD Fuel can be seen at http://www.AMD.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). AMD Fuel's primary file takes around 287.50 KB (294400 bytes) and is named Fuel.Service.exe.
AMD Fuel contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.37 MB (3535360
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (287.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This info is about AMD Fuel version 2011.0808.248.3111
alone. You can find below info on other releases of AMD Fuel:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application marketed by the software company AMD. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete AMD Fuel from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel application will be found very quickly. When you click AMD Fuel in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Fuel by AMD from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by AMD is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Fuel in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-05 14:05:43.993