You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall AMD Fuel for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCAMD
. Open here
for more details on AMD. More info about the application AMD Fuel can be seen at http://www.AMD.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. Fuel.Service.exe is the AMD Fuel's main executable file and it takes close to 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) on disk.
AMD Fuel installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 336.00 KB (344064
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0804.1151.19367
of AMD Fuel. For other AMD Fuel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application by AMD. Frequently, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase AMD Fuel from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD Fuel or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AMD Fuel in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Fuel by AMD from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by AMD is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Fuel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 18:18:01.793