AMD Fuel is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerAMD
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on AMD. More information about AMD Fuel can be found at http://www.AMD.com
. AMD Fuel is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Fuel.Service.exe is the AMD Fuel's main executable file and it takes about 357.00 KB (365568 bytes) on disk.
AMD Fuel is comprised of the following executables which take 357.00 KB (365568
bytes) on disk:
- Fuel.Service.exe (357.00 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Fuel version 2011.0708.1102.17943
only. You can find below a few links to other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application released by AMD. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AMD Fuel or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". The AMD Fuel app will be found very quickly. When you click AMD Fuel in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Fuel by AMD from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by AMD is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Fuel in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-08 19:23:31.397