AMD Fuel is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerAMD
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on AMD. More information about AMD Fuel can be found at http://www.AMD.com
. AMD Fuel is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Fuel.Service.exe is the AMD Fuel's main executable file and it takes about 357.00 KB (365568 bytes) on disk.
AMD Fuel is comprised of the following executables which take 357.00 KB (365568
bytes) on disk:
- Fuel.Service.exe (357.00 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Fuel version 2011.0708.1102.17943
only. You can find below a few links to other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application released by AMD. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel program will be found very quickly. After you click AMD Fuel in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Fuel by AMD from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by AMD is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Fuel in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 19:23:31.397