This web page contains detailed information on how to remove AMD Fuel for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerAMD
. Take a look here
for more information on AMD. Further information about AMD Fuel can be found at http://www.AMD.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The program's main executable file is titled Fuel.Service.exe and its approximative size is 357.00 KB (365568 bytes).
The executable files below are part of AMD Fuel. They occupy about 546.94 KB (560064
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (357.00 KB)
- AMD Reservation Manager.exe (189.94 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Fuel version 2011.0508.224.2391
alone. You can find below info on other releases of AMD Fuel:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program marketed by the software company AMD. Some computer users want to erase this program. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD Fuel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AMD Fuel in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Fuel by AMD from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by AMD is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Fuel supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-08 04:22:44.807