This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall AMD Fuel for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemAMD
. More information on AMD can be seen here
. Please open http://www.AMD.com
if you want to read more on AMD Fuel on AMD's web page. AMD Fuel is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Fuel.Service.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 357.00 KB (365568 bytes) on disk.
AMD Fuel is comprised of the following executables which occupy 357.00 KB (365568
bytes) on disk:
- Fuel.Service.exe (357.00 KB)
This page is about AMD Fuel version 2011.0419.2218.38209
alone. You can find below info on other releases of AMD Fuel:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program released by the software company AMD. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY action to uninstall AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AMD Fuel from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". The AMD Fuel program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AMD Fuel in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Fuel by AMD from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by AMD is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Fuel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-02 22:15:03.883