AMD Fuel is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerAMD
. Go over here
where you can get more info on AMD. You can read more about related to AMD Fuel at http://www.AMD.com
. Usually the AMD Fuel program is installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. Fuel.Service.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 357.00 KB (365568 bytes) on disk.
AMD Fuel is composed of the following executables which occupy 546.94 KB (560064
bytes) on disk:
- Fuel.Service.exe (357.00 KB)
- AMD Reservation Manager.exe (189.94 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0222.2154.39285
of AMD Fuel. Click on the links below for other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application by AMD. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AMD Fuel from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD Fuel or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel app will be found very quickly. After you click AMD Fuel in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD Fuel by AMD from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by AMD is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Fuel supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-22 14:08:30.450