AMD Fuel is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCAMD
. Further information on AMD can be found here
. Please follow http://www.AMD.com
if you want to read more on AMD Fuel on AMD's web page. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file is named Fuel.Service.exe and its approximative size is 346.00 KB (354304 bytes).
AMD Fuel installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 535.94 KB (548800
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (346.00 KB)
- AMD Reservation Manager.exe (189.94 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.1118.1653.30282
of AMD Fuel. You can find below info on other releases of AMD Fuel:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application released by AMD. Some computer users decide to remove it. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove AMD Fuel from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AMD Fuel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel app will be found automatically. After you click AMD Fuel in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Fuel by AMD from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by AMD is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Fuel supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-11 13:18:40.417