This page contains thorough information on how to remove AMD Fuel for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCAMD
. More information on AMD can be found here
. More information about AMD Fuel can be found at http://www.AMD.com
. Usually the AMD Fuel application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Fuel.Service.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 346.00 KB (354304 bytes) on disk.
AMD Fuel contains of the executables below. They take 535.94 KB (548800
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (346.00 KB)
- AMD Reservation Manager.exe (189.94 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0201.2246.40820
of AMD Fuel. You can find below info on other application versions of AMD Fuel:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program offered by the software company AMD. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AMD Fuel from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Fuel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". The AMD Fuel app will be found very quickly. When you select AMD Fuel in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Fuel by AMD from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by AMD is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Fuel supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-21 10:32:14.030