This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall AMD Fuel for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCAMD
. Check out here
where you can read more on AMD. More information about AMD Fuel can be found at http://www.AMD.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The application's main executable file is titled Fuel.Service.exe and occupies 357.00 KB (365568 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in AMD Fuel. They occupy 357.00 KB (365568
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (357.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0616.2209.37946
of AMD Fuel. You can find here a few links to other AMD Fuel releases:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application marketed by AMD. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove AMD Fuel from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AMD Fuel in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Fuel by AMD from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by AMD is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Fuel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 01:18:04.820