AMD Fuel is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCAMD
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on AMD. Please follow http://www.AMD.com
if you want to read more on AMD Fuel on AMD's page. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. Fuel.Service.exe is the AMD Fuel's primary executable file and it occupies about 357.00 KB (365568 bytes) on disk.
AMD Fuel contains of the executables below. They take 357.00 KB (365568
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (357.00 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Fuel version 2011.0325.2251.39182
only. You can find here a few links to other AMD Fuel releases:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program offered by the software company AMD. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase AMD Fuel with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Fuel or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel program will be found automatically. After you select AMD Fuel in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Fuel by AMD from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by AMD is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Fuel in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-10 02:27:04.700