AMD Fuel is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemAMD
. More information on AMD can be seen here
. Click on http://www.AMD.com
to get more information about AMD Fuel on AMD's website. AMD Fuel is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. AMD Fuel's primary file takes around 357.00 KB (365568 bytes) and is named Fuel.Service.exe.
AMD Fuel is comprised of the following executables which occupy 357.00 KB (365568
bytes) on disk:
- Fuel.Service.exe (357.00 KB)
This page is about AMD Fuel version 2011.0414.601.8895
alone. For more AMD Fuel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application released by the software company AMD. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Fuel or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel app will be found very quickly. When you click AMD Fuel in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Fuel by AMD from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by AMD is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Fuel in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-29 08:14:30.250