You can find below details on how to remove AMD Fuel for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerAMD
. More info about AMD can be found here
. More information about the app AMD Fuel can be seen at http://www.AMD.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The application's main executable file is labeled Fuel.Service.exe and occupies 357.00 KB (365568 bytes).
The executables below are part of AMD Fuel. They occupy an average of 357.00 KB (365568
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (357.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0412.2248.39134
of AMD Fuel. Click on the links below for other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application marketed by the software company AMD. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD Fuel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AMD Fuel in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Fuel by AMD from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by AMD is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Fuel supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-10 17:34:18.240