This web page is about AMD Fuel for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerAMD
. Additional info about AMD can be found here
. Click on http://www.AMD.com
to get more facts about AMD Fuel on AMD's website. AMD Fuel is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. Fuel.Service.exe is the AMD Fuel's primary executable file and it takes circa 357.00 KB (365568 bytes) on disk.
AMD Fuel is composed of the following executables which occupy 357.00 KB (365568
bytes) on disk:
- Fuel.Service.exe (357.00 KB)
This info is about AMD Fuel version 2011.1117.355.6915
only. Click on the links below for other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program by AMD. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Fuel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel program will be found very quickly. When you click AMD Fuel in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Fuel by AMD from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by AMD is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Fuel supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-13 16:52:20.950