You can find on this page details on how to uninstall AMD Fuel for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemAMD
. Go over here
where you can find out more on AMD. More information about AMD Fuel can be seen at http://www.AMD.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is called Fuel.Service.exe and occupies 357.00 KB (365568 bytes).
AMD Fuel contains of the executables below. They take 546.94 KB (560064
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (357.00 KB)
- AMD Reservation Manager.exe (189.94 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0315.958.16016
of AMD Fuel. You can find here a few links to other AMD Fuel releases:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application marketed by the software company AMD. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel app will be found automatically. When you click AMD Fuel in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD Fuel by AMD from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by AMD is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Fuel supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-08 09:37:22.890