AMD Fuel is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCAMD
. Further information on AMD can be found here
. Please open http://www.AMD.com
if you want to read more on AMD Fuel on AMD's website. AMD Fuel is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The application's main executable file is called Fuel.Service.exe and it has a size of 277.50 KB (284160 bytes).
The executables below are part of AMD Fuel. They occupy an average of 2.91 MB (3055040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (277.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
- AMD Reservation Manager.exe (136.94 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.1125.2148.39102
of AMD Fuel. For other AMD Fuel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application offered by AMD. Some people try to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to uninstall AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel program will be found very quickly. After you select AMD Fuel in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Fuel by AMD from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by AMD is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Fuel supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-11 02:04:54.777