AMD Fuel is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCAMD
. Additional info about AMD can be found here
. Click on http://www.AMD.com
to get more info about AMD Fuel on AMD's website. AMD Fuel is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option. Fuel.Service.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 346.00 KB (354304 bytes) on disk.
AMD Fuel is composed of the following executables which occupy 535.94 KB (548800
bytes) on disk:
- Fuel.Service.exe (346.00 KB)
- AMD Reservation Manager.exe (189.94 KB)
This page is about AMD Fuel version 2011.0228.1151.21177
only. Click on the links below for other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program marketed by the software company AMD. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove AMD Fuel from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD Fuel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". The AMD Fuel app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AMD Fuel in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Fuel by AMD from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by AMD is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Fuel in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-07 02:02:14.417