This page contains complete information on how to uninstall AMD Fuel for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerAMD
. You can read more on AMD or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about AMD Fuel can be found at http://www.AMD.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The program's main executable file has a size of 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) on disk and is labeled Fuel.Service.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in AMD Fuel. They occupy 525.94 KB (538560
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
- AMD Reservation Manager.exe (189.94 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0212.22.533
of AMD Fuel. You can find below a few links to other AMD Fuel releases:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application offered by the software company AMD. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AMD Fuel in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Fuel by AMD from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by AMD is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Fuel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-24 12:44:10.250