This info is about AMD Fuel for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerAMD
. Further information on AMD can be found here
. Please follow http://www.AMD.com
if you want to read more on AMD Fuel on AMD's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file is called Fuel.Service.exe and it has a size of 346.00 KB (354304 bytes).
AMD Fuel contains of the executables below. They occupy 535.94 KB (548800
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (346.00 KB)
- AMD Reservation Manager.exe (189.94 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Fuel version 2011.0208.2202.39516
only. You can find below info on other releases of AMD Fuel:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application by the software company AMD. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Fuel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel app will be found automatically. When you select AMD Fuel in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Fuel by AMD from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by AMD is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Fuel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-22 19:17:35.270