You can find below details on how to remove AMD Fuel for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerAMD
. More information on AMD can be seen here
. More info about the software AMD Fuel can be seen at http://www.AMD.com
. AMD Fuel is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's decision. Fuel.Service.exe is the AMD Fuel's main executable file and it occupies about 346.00 KB (354304 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside AMD Fuel. They take about 535.94 KB (548800
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (346.00 KB)
- AMD Reservation Manager.exe (189.94 KB)
This web page is about AMD Fuel version 2010.1221.2149.39115
only. For other AMD Fuel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program by the software company AMD. Some computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove AMD Fuel from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel app will be found automatically. After you click AMD Fuel in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Fuel by AMD from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by AMD is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Fuel in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-28 12:55:58.303