You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove AMD Fuel for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemAMD
. Take a look here
where you can read more on AMD. You can get more details about AMD Fuel at http://www.AMD.com
. AMD Fuel is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The application's main executable file has a size of 346.00 KB (354304 bytes) on disk and is called Fuel.Service.exe.
AMD Fuel contains of the executables below. They take 535.94 KB (548800
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (346.00 KB)
- AMD Reservation Manager.exe (189.94 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Fuel version 2011.0110.360.7063
alone. Click on the links below for other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program released by AMD. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove AMD Fuel from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel program will be found automatically. After you click AMD Fuel in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Fuel by AMD from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by AMD is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Fuel supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-06-01 00:19:38.000