This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall AMD Fuel for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemAMD
. More info about AMD can be found here
. You can see more info related to AMD Fuel at http://www.AMD.com
. Usually the AMD Fuel program is found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. AMD Fuel's primary file takes around 346.00 KB (354304 bytes) and its name is Fuel.Service.exe.
The following executable files are contained in AMD Fuel. They take 535.94 KB (548800
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (346.00 KB)
- AMD Reservation Manager.exe (189.94 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0407.736.11742
of AMD Fuel. You can find here a few links to other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program offered by the software company AMD. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD Fuel or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel application will be found automatically. When you select AMD Fuel in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Fuel by AMD from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by AMD is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Fuel in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-31 15:31:39.760