This info is about AMD Fuel for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCAMD
. Further information on AMD can be seen here
. You can get more details on AMD Fuel at http://www.AMD.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. Fuel.Service.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) on disk.
AMD Fuel contains of the executables below. They occupy 525.94 KB (538560
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
- AMD Reservation Manager.exe (189.94 KB)
This page is about AMD Fuel version 2010.1103.355.5143
only. Click on the links below for other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program released by AMD. Some people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Fuel or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel program will be found very quickly. When you select AMD Fuel in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Fuel by AMD from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by AMD is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Fuel in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-08 01:35:03.420