AMD Fuel is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCAMD
. Take a look here
where you can read more on AMD. Click on http://www.AMD.com
to get more info about AMD Fuel on AMD's website. AMD Fuel is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, subject to the user's option. AMD Fuel's primary file takes about 287.50 KB (294400 bytes) and its name is Fuel.Service.exe.
The following executables are installed together with AMD Fuel. They occupy about 6.34 MB (6647248
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (287.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
- AMD Reservation Manager.exe (136.94 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (392.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
- amdprw.exe (410.52 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (68.00 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Fuel version 2011.0209.2155.39295
only. Click on the links below for other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application offered by the software company AMD. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AMD Fuel from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AMD Fuel or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AMD Fuel in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Fuel by AMD from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by AMD is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Fuel supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-14 15:09:36.830