AMD Fuel is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCAMD
. Check out here
where you can get more info on AMD. More details about the application AMD Fuel can be found at http://www.AMD.com
. AMD Fuel is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Fuel.Service.exe is the AMD Fuel's primary executable file and it takes about 357.00 KB (365568 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in AMD Fuel. They take 357.00 KB (365568
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (357.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0627.1558.26805
of AMD Fuel. Click on the links below for other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program released by the software company AMD. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AMD Fuel from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AMD Fuel in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Fuel by AMD from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by AMD is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Fuel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 16:34:24.560