AMD Fuel is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemAMD
. More data about AMD can be read here
. You can get more details on AMD Fuel at http://www.AMD.com
. AMD Fuel is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. AMD Fuel's main file takes about 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) and its name is CCC.exe.
AMD Fuel contains of the executables below. They take 3.37 MB (3535360
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (287.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This web page is about AMD Fuel version 2011.0720.2337.40583
only. You can find below info on other versions of AMD Fuel:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program offered by AMD. Some users choose to remove it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Fuel or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AMD Fuel in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Fuel by AMD from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by AMD is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Fuel in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-30 00:24:40.020